The Graduate Leadership Development Programme
What does it take to make a difference when you’re starting out in your career? It takes an organisation, like Raytheon UK, that believes in your talents and gives you many ways to grow. As a recent graduate, you’ll work with experts in your chosen role to develop your skills in an innovative technology environment. Are you ready to embark on an adventure?
You’ll make an impact from the beginning with a real role from day one, and be part of real projects that are key to our business success. Beyond that, we invest in our graduates by partnering with an external training organisation to develop skills in business, teamwork and leadership. You’ll have the opportunity to complete further qualifications relevant to the role you are performing. Engineering often pursue and are supported in achieving chartered status, Finance graduates study the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants qualification (CIMA) and Project Management graduates complete the Association of Project Management (APM) qualifications.
We look for graduates who can relocate to the relevant site, and you may be required to rotate to other sites to gain broader business exposure. Please see the job description for further details and specific opportunities within the role for further travel if required.
Graduate intake opportunities vary on an annual basis, but Raytheon UK consistently invests in graduates across Engineering and Technology (including Cyber Security, Aerospace, Software, Hardware etc), Project Management, Commercial, Business Development, Finance and other business roles. Please select the role based on your degree and career aspirations, and we will train you to become a future leader.
- £28,000 starting salary
- £2,500 joining bonus
- Twice yearly salary reviews in the first two years during the scheme
- Pension (to 10.5% company contribution) and Life Assurance (6 times salary on joining the pension scheme)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 26 & 27 days with 2 and 5 years service) plus Bank Holidays - plus ability to buy or sell 5 days annual leave
- Flexible Benefits scheme - salary sacrifice schemes including Discounted Gym membership, retail discounts, dental cover, medical schemes etc
- Permanent contract - commitment to your career!
You will have achieved/or about to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree, and 120 UCAS points (or equivalent). On application, you will need to attach an updated CV, cover letter and most recent academic transcript or a copy of your degree certificate. We look for graduates who maintain quality and consistency in their work.Please ensure your CV is of a professional standard, clear to read and focused specifically for your Raytheon UK application.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Earn while you learn. Raytheon UK offers several opportunities for Apprenticeships, so you can kick start your career in a global technology company, working with experts in various fields. We have exciting opportunities across our UK sites within Engineering, Commercial, Manufacturing and Finance. However, this could grow and at Raytheon UK we are committed to bringing new talent into each of the business areas and functions.
As an entry level apprentice, you’ll work towards NVQs and SVQs from level 2 to level 4, while you gain real life work experience, which provides an excellent start to your career in both experience and formal qualifications. We offer a competitive salary during your apprenticeship, which exceeds government minimum wage rates and increases as you pass your qualifications.
Raytheon UK continues to explore other Apprenticeship opportunities across the businesses & functions at all levels
- Requirements Engineer Broughton
- Head of Space and Airborne United Kingdom, Broughton, Gloucester, Harlow
- Head of Engineering - Cyber, Space and Training (CST) United Kingdom, Broughton, Gloucester, Greater Manchester
- Head of SCM - CST United Kingdom, Broughton, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Harlow
- Head of Commercial - CST United Kingdom, Gloucester, Harlow
- Head of Finance- CST United Kingdom, Broughton, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Harlow