Production and Maintenance
At Raytheon Technologies, we’re a leader in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions whose performance creates a world of difference when it comes to the safety of our global communities. Customers across the globe depend on us for superior manufacturability and best-in-class products. In turn, we rely on our production and maintenance teams to help us deliver exactly that.
Working in virtually every business area, Raytheon Technologies production and maintenance teams ensure precision machining, fabrication integrity and operational efficiency throughout everything we do. Are you ready to build and maintain the products that make our reputation?
Depending on your role, you’ll also need to be adept in several of these key functions:
- work with electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, experimental, developmental and electromechanical systems and devices
- interpret engineering, military and manufacturing specifications
- inspect, test and repair electronic, pneumatic, electromechanical and/or mechanical production items
- operate standard, commercial and specialized test equipment to ensure compliance and conformance to specs and quality control methods
- plan, setup, and perform functional, operational, environmental and specialized testing under all conditions
- transport electronic, hydraulic, and mechanical test equipment, parts and materials in accordance with established procedures
- determine functional adequacy and efficiency of machines and tooling to fabricate parts to defined specifications
- provide shop floor assistance in maintaining machine operational efficiencies and uploading/downloading of machine programs and engineering interface