Expressions Of Interest (EOI) - EXCON DirectorApply Requisition ID 181566BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Supporting the ADF to be Mission Ready
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
The EXCON Director will drive the development, planning and execution of AWC led and supported exercises to achieve Directed Learning Outcomes (DLOs) that enhance ADF preparedness. EXCON Directors are expected to engage with Air Warfare Instructors and customer executives to develop artefacts that present realistic training environments across LVC and blended mediums to support the training objectives of the Australian Defence Force. Advanced knowledge of multi-domain ADF operations will be valued as the EXCON Director.
- Design new training scenarios across the Live, Virtual and Constructive environments to meet both Air Force and other ADF Joint and Collective training requirements.
- Plan and execute training packages to achieve complex training effects.
- Deliver operational effects as an EXCON director leading small expert teams and supporting other EXCON directors and AWC Instructors.
- Provide sophisticated analysis and tailored mission products to meet the customer’s current and emerging War Fighter needs.
- Provide detailed, tactical execution debriefs to EXCON customers and exercise stakeholders and prepare written reports, briefings, and analysis to AWC and Commonwealth capability developers.
- Military Aircrew (B CAT preferred) and Air Warfare Instructor (or equivalent) qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in an ADF operational role (Air Warfare) or similar
- Sound understanding of military operations across, Air, Land, Maritime, Space and Information Domains and proven understanding of Joint Operations.
- Proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a high performance team.
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and ability to influence stakeholders at an operational level and to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and scheduling range availability for multiple configurations and multiple customers.
Interstate travel will be required to fulfil operational requirements. EXCON may also be required to work flexible and out of office hours, during periods of peak activity. This position will be based at Williamtown RAAf Base.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 2
Flight & Aircraft
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.