NASAMS On-Site Mission Support LogisticianApply Requisition ID 170987BR Date updated 11/14/2020
~The On-Site Mission Support Logistician (OMSL) performs a wide variety of tasks relating to the incoming and outgoing of materials, merchandise or equipment. Duties include receiving, shipping, procurement, purchasing, inventory/material control & audits. Performs manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize computers involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment. Assists with the planning and preparation of schedules and changes; evaluates and coordinates program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements or any other tasks instructed by the NASAMS NCR Field Engineering Manager as closely related to the job function or mission. The selected candidate may operate vehicles to transport passengers, material or merchandise.
The position will be located in the National Capitol Region (NCR), in Washington D.C. on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling as part of the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) Field Service Team. The selected candidate will report closely to NASAMS NCR Field Engineering Manager, with additional reporting/support requirements to the Site Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Warehousing and Inventory – Responsible for inventory management of all NCR-IADS NASAMS assigned GFE/M & CFE, to include reporting and auditing.
• Participation in material control Planning and Scheduling Meetings.
• Perform shipping and receiving functions for CFE & GFE/M.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, programs, ISC, logistics, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts.
• Provide input for monthly Program Administration Review (PMR) reports and/or Customer Administration Reviews as preferred.
• Provide support for maintenance activities as needed.
• Prepare and release all shipping documentation for equipment deliveries.
• Assists with critical path analysis and product delivery look ahead(s) to support Program Management reviews and internal meetings.
• Review spares lists & drawing packages to ensure consistency of material requirements.
• Track subcontractor and customer provided replacement equipment and materials to ensure receipt and turnover to Maintenance & Sustainment team.
• Support Raytheon Quality Assurance representative to ensure documentation and resolution of non-conforming material issues.
• Prepare for and participate in Material Readiness Reviews, internal and customer’s Audits and inspections.
• Participate as a contributor to the following deliverables: Integrated Logistics Support Plan, GFE Report, GFM Report, and Maintenance Activity Report.
• Point of contact for visitors coming on site for retrofit or rework activities.
Basic Qualifications/Required Skills:
• Must have a minimum of 8 years relevant work supporting and sustaining fielded military systems.
• Broad experience with Supply Chain, Logistics, and Production Planning and Control.
• The ability to strengthen meaningful working relationships across functions.
• Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen with an active SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance within 6 months from date of hire.
• Experience with logistics support analysis resources such as Automated Logistics Control System (ALCS), EAGLE or similar products/systems.
• Existing Secret Clearance
• Experience with National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) or Surface Launched AMRAAM (SL-AMRAAM).
• Advanced writing skills.
• Export/Import (EX/IM) experience.
Position requires bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years experience, or a minimum of 8 years experience, providing logistics and system maintenance support of technical hardware and software, and/or military related activities.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply