Summer Internship: Test Engineering Intern (Junior/Senior/Post-Grad)
Powerful Careers – Legendary Innovations. Raytheon Technologies offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Communication Skills
- Eager to Learn
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Traits
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
It’s fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There’s a lot of potential in the company, and I’ve experienced it firsthand.– Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon Technologies, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
Student Loan Repayment Contribution
Through the 401(k), called the Raytheon Savings and Investment Plan, the company will make a dollar for dollar contribution for amounts employees spend repaying their student loans, up to their maximum match percentage.
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Execution of test plans, reporting test results
- Hardware and software systems integration
- RF test and integration
- Computer build (VM & OS installs)
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
An active and in scope TS/SCI US security clearance.
- College junior or senior starting fall 2021
- Familiar with Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willingness to ask questions and the ability to quickly learn necessary skills
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks and challenges
- Ability to comprehend technical documentation.
- Self-starter with the ability to take tasking through to completion
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with basic programming and scripting
Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, System Engineering or other relevant engineering background. A GPA of 3.0+ is strongly desired. Please include your transcript with your application.
- Junior Intern (ST03 TechStudent-Junior) - must have completed 60 hours of college credits toward degree and obtained junior status as of summer 2021.
- Senior Intern (ST04 TechStudent-Senior) - must have completed 90 hours of college credits toward degree and obtained senior status as of summer 2021
- NUG (Post- Graduate-Masters-PhD by Fall 2021) - must have an undergraduate degree and currently enrolled or about to enroll in a graduate degree program
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.