Learning Solution ArchitectApply Requisition ID 169293BR Date updated 01/24/2021
Location - Portsmouth
Raytheon Professional Services is looking for a learning professional with advanced experience in all aspects of the instructional design area. The Learning Solution Architect will utilise expertise in analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning and training products and design large-scale blended learning programs involving various learning solutions. The learning materials for these curricula may be produced for many different industries and will be delivered in an increasing variety of delivery media.
- Report project status to Lead Solution Architect, Program Management and client
- Designs learning and training solutions to meet the client needs utilising Architect™ methodology
- Manage, coordinate and support all meetings and necessary tasks during the proposal creation process
- Develop and conduct presentations and discussions with customers at senior technical and managerial levels
- Lead new business development by continuously reviewing and consulting on Raytheon’s service, solution and product strategy
- Participate in industry seminars and discussion groups as a representative of Raytheon to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and developments. This includes developing and presenting White Papers.
- Perform and manage the various stages of the Analysis process locally and customer site-specific
- Interact with customers’ key stakeholders and SMEs
- Interact with internal development teams
- Provides key data and detail to assist in the writing of Business Cases
- Lead analysts, ISDs, and SMEs through the Analysis and Curriculum Design process
- Coach and mentor analysts, ISDs, and SMEs throughout processes
- Research latest emerging technologies and learning practices
- Create and manage project plans to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Demonstrated advanced experience:
- Working within the ADDIE process with emphasis in:
- Curriculum Analysis, Design and Development
- Business process course design
- Experience developing enterprise wide learning solution(s)
- Managing projects
- Utilising a consultative approach (customer relationship skills)
- Facilitating focus groups leading subject matter experts and instructional developers
- Presenting to management and C-Level
- Writing and communication skills
- Using the MS Office suite with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Working with:
- Blended learning programs
- Relational data bases
- Systems theory
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Deming, ISO, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, TQM
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Valid driving licence
- Eligible for or holder of SC security clearance and willing to undertake DV level security clearance (Raytheon will sponsor)
- Working knowledge and understanding of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- Graphics development applications
- Strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Passionate about staying on the cutting edge of adult learning practices
- Demonstrate qualification or practical experience in Instructional Systems Design, Organizational Development, Human Performance Technology, Adult Education and Training, Human Factors Engineering, Industrial/Process Engineering or related area.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) brings a strategic, consultative approach to address challenges for clients across industries and markets. We develop and implement training solutions to improve workforce performance and business results. Our award winning solutions include: content development and delivery, LMS and technology services, training administration, and learning strategy design. Leveraging decades of expertise and innovation, RPS delivers tailored learning and performance improvement solutions in more than 150 countries and 35 languages.
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 3 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements)
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA) and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists,
Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant ‘Gold Award’ Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the link to the website http://jobs.raytheon.com/united-kingdom/search/ and search for Req ID: 169293BR. Please complete the on-line instructions to create a profile and upload CV.
Please also view the Raytheon video: http://www.raytheon.com/ourcompany/ourculture/
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Training & Development
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Portsmouth
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.