Combat System Integration and Verification Lead
Osborne Park, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Position located in Adelaide, SA
- Review or develop operational concepts with RAN and USN stakeholders to support platform and equipment alterations.
- Develop platform impact assessment reports, identifying relevant risks and impacts to ships margins, compartments and topside arrangements.
- Develop schedules and budgets for design, install and test.
- Utilise appropriate change processes in the Review, Development, and Ratification of design data and the coordination of its release to stakeholders.
- Participate in physical integration design reviews and develop verification and validation plans in support of upgrades.
- Liaise and work with OEM and subcontractor technical representatives, foreign military sales engineering and technical representatives, platform system designers, ship repairer production staff and RAN representatives.
- A relevant Engineering Degree or Certificate III in Electronics, Communications or equivalent discipline
- Ideally five (5) years post-qualification experience preferably in a maritime, defence or shipyard environment with practical knowledge of combat systems,
- Experience with CAD drawing packages is desirable,
- Working knowledge of arrangement drawings, installation control drawings, cable block diagrams & running sheets,
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering Processes and working within ISO quality standards
- Strong communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).