Procurement SpecialistApply Requisition ID 191864BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/20/2021
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Immediate start available
This is a key role in our procurement team requiring a person who is proactive with a can-do attitude. You are always looking to find solutions to the daily challenges. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the role where your strong communication and organisational skills will shine in this role. If you have a high work ethic, positive attitude, with exceptional attention to detail, we want to hear from you.
- Subject matter expert advice on suppliers, specific commodities and/or categories of supply and logistics coordination.
- Perform procurement planning and scheduling and support supplier engagement, as directed.
- Contribute to performance management against key performance indicator and performance reporting.
- Provide recommendations for procurement systems and processes improvements.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to clarify, define and refine the scope of supply, supply requirements and statement of work for the procurement.
- Approach the market including obtaining quotes, releasing request for tender, evaluating offers and assessing the market’s capacity to supply.
- Equivalent experience to, or, a Diploma in Supply Chain (Procurement, Material Logistics), Contracting, Business, Commerce, Law, or Finance, or relevant technical background.
- Minimum of 5-7 years prior relevant procurement and/or purchasing experience.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision.
- Advanced understanding and ability to use software/online based procurement/purchasing management systems
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.