Logistics Support Analysis Team Leader
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Working with our inclusive culture you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of ILS activities such as logistic support analysis, development of provisioning documentation, and Reliability, Maintainability and Availability modelling in support of the ILS program deliverables development.
- Supervise and guide assigned ILS resources to successfully execute the ILS scope of work, adhering to the agreed technical and programmatic requirements.
- Daily management and monitoring of the program's performance.
- Meet or improve the ILS program cost and schedule performance requirements, identifying all efficiency or cost avoidance opportunities to meet best for program outcomes.
- Development and management of the ILS program schedule to meet the relevant Program requirements.
- Establish and adhere to clear objectives for ILS program procurement activities.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in delivery of significant Defence acquisition program scope.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Life Cycle Costing techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).