Expressions of Interest - Engineering Logistics Support
Murarrie, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Supporting the Australian Defence Force to be Mission Ready
- Dynamic work environment committed to driving strategic growth
- Carole Park or Murarrie Location
Due to continued growth Raytheon Australia is seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced individuals who have the following skills and experience. We require people with a high level of customer focus and liaison skills, with the keen attitude to support defence operations.
Engineering Support Services
- Asset Manager
- Senior Engineering Logistics Specialists
- Engineering Logistics Specialists
- Technical Publication Specialists
- Senior Technical Writing Specialists
- Technical Writing Specialists
- Technical Training Specialists
- Qualifications as related to the above roles
- Experience in Acquisition and Sustainment environment with exposure to Department of Defence related industry and environment
- Experience with the introduction of new technologies
- Project Management experience/exposure desirable
- Technician background an advantage
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level
Travel may be required to fulfil operational requirements. There may also be requirement to work flexibly and out of office hours during periods of peak activity. If you have a strong background in any of the above areas and are keen for a career changing opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 167504
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Export/Import Operations Advisor Carole Park, Murarrie, Brisbane, Parkside, Adelaide
- Network Design Engineer Carole Park, Murarrie, Brisbane
- Expressions of Interest - Program Managers Canberra, Murarrie, Brisbane, Parkside, Adelaide
- Expressions of Interest - Project Planning & Control Specialists Murarrie, Brisbane
- Expressions of Interest - Environmental Health and Safety Professionals Murarrie, Brisbane
- Planning & Logistics Support Analysis Lead Murarrie, Brisbane