Systems Engineer II
Moorestown-Lenola, New Jersey
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong networking skills consistent with CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Strong LINUX/UNIX system skills consistent with CompTIA Server+ Certification
- Strong RedHat Linux skills consistent with RHEL (V7) System Administrator Certification,
- Experience installing, managing or maintaining network storage utilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technologies, Computer/Network Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred. A combination of education and experience can be substituted. Bachelor + 2 years/Associate + 8 years/ High School + 11 years experience.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Experience with HP Ethernet and infiniband switches
- RedHat Linux (V7) System Administrator Certification
- RedHat Linux Kickstart System Installation Experience
- CompTIA – Server+ & Network+ Certification
- Experience with NSA Encryptors
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) security standards, SCAP scanning, ACAS scanning, STIGs
- Experience with Cyber mitigation (Application Whitelisting, ACLs, RBAC)
- Experience with Radius, IdM (Identity Management)
- Experience with ForcePoint Next Gen firewall config and management
- Experience with Luks encryption
- Experience with System monitoring software, preferably OpManager
- Experience with NetApp configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Experience with DDS communications
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
NJ - Moorestown
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Sr Systems Engineer II Moorestown-Lenola