Sr Electrical Engineer I - Antenna Design Engineer
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
• Minimum of 4 years related work experience.
• Experience with design of antennas, phased arrays, radomes and RF components (frequency-selective surfaces (FSS), radomes, power dividers, couplers, transitions, etc.).
• Design experience using ANSYS Electronics Desktop (HFSS).
• Experience and proficiency in programming, data manipulation, and data visualization in MATLAB.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
• An active U.S. Security Clearance.
• Experience with antenna range testing, including Far-Field and Near-Field.
• Experience using AWR Microwave Office/Agilent ADS and AutoCAD or Mentor Xpedition.
• Design experience using SENTRi, Xpatch.
• Radar Cross-Section (RCS) design, analysis, and measurement experience is preferred.
• Experience with RCS test data post-processing instruments, such as Knowbell or Pioneer.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related technical degree
BS and 4 years of experience of experience, MS and 2 years of experience of
Master’s or Ph.D degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related technical degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.170967
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Manager II-Program Management Largo, St. Petersburg, North Andover, Billerica, Burlington, Marlborough, Tewksbury, Forest, Nashua, Dallas, McKinney
- Principal Financial Analyst McKinney
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA Design Dallas, McKinney
- Supply Chain and Operations Intern - SOPHOMORE El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Fort Wayne, Marlborough, Forest, Dallas, McKinney, Dulles
- Physics Engineer II McKinney
- Senior Procurement Specialist McKinney