Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Mawson Lakes, Australia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Expand your architecture expertise with a Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Adelaide, SA
Reporting to the Program Director, this role is suited to someone who is focused on delivering quality outcomes in an Agile, matrix styled organisation. You will work closely and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders including Product Owners, Project Managers and Capability Leads
- Becoming a subject matter expert (SME) of several internal, distributed and managed services
- Automating the installation, configuration and maintenance of services on the Program Platform which includes the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Managing system-level performance tuning to optimize for reliability and efficiency
- Guiding software releases and activations for new features and platform configuration while prioritizing security
- Consulting with users on their SW design, code and guiding their use of the Program Platform
- Help foster the culture of technical discipline and craftsmanship
- Guide the team in establishing normalised estimates for Features and Capabilities enhancements of the platform and continuously enhance the project and program delivery capability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant STEM degree with experience building and maintaining Infrastructure as Code (IaC) on large scale, multi-site deployments
- Demonstrated experience automating workflows to help push the limit of the infrastructure and enable continuous delivery of capabilities onto a hybrid infrastructure
- Experience creating automation using Application Interfaces (APIs) from AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Proven experience in configuration/package management experience using tools like Terraform, Helm, etc
- Previous experience building and maintaining Kubernetes clusters across hybrid-cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience with modern version control systems such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial and working knowledge of Azure DevOps from agile perspective
- Advanced skills in translating business concepts into creative technically solutions
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).