Mawson Lakes, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Engineering leadership opportunity
The Engineering Manager will work with the team to apply best practice methodologies, principles, and expertise to provide innovative solutions to the project, taking cognisance of cost and schedule constraints. The role will also encompass working with the customer to identify opportunities to grow the program scope. The successful candidate will be required to manage the engineering team, to perform or influence all services required to optimise sustainment of the supported capabilities on an enduring basis.
- Integration and coordination of all Industry support to the capabilities, including the establishment of maintenance, supply, modification, and operations support of AWR systems and subsystems as required.
- Fundamental Input to Capability (FIC) analysis and coordination.
- Integration and coordination of all stakeholder and FIC suppliers support to ensure that all requirements of the Air Weapons Ranges MSA/PdS are met.
- Active monitoring of relevant technologies for applicability to current and future Air Force Ranges capability.
- Engineering Management/Governance of capability upgrades.
- Sustainment options and decision analysis, including business cases and technical solutions that balance capability, life cycle cost and risk; and
- Assisting in the coordination of Enterprise governance requirements, including collaborative decision making, risk assessment and management, budget analysis and preparation, and performance and status reporting
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) (desirable)
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, analysis, design, verification and validation
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
- This position can be located in either Mawson Lakes in SA or Williamtown NSW.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next role by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 2
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).