Configuration & Data Management LeadApply Requisition ID 181910BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Raytheon Australia is a leading Capability Partner to the Australian Defence Force.
- Professional development and flexible work opportunities.
- Located at Raytheon Australia’s new purpose-built Centre for Joint Integration (CJI) facility in Mawson Lakes, SA.
Given our continued success and growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Configuration & Data Management Lead within the Joint Battlespace Systems product line on the Woomera Test Range AIR3024 Phase 1 Support Program. The Woomera Test Range, located in South Australia, is the world’s largest overland test environment, comparable to the size of England, and is one of Australia’s most critical national security assets. Raytheon Australia’s integrated range solution provides the Australian Defence Force with one of the most advanced test, experiment, and training environments in the world. As the Configuration & Data Management Lead, you will contribute to the success of the Woomera Test Range AIR3024 Phase 1 Support Program through leading the implementation and management of the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Lead the implementation and management of the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Provide mentoring and training on the Program’s configuration management system and data management system.
- Manage and maintain the Program’s product definition and design data, technical baselines, engineering changes, and current approved configuration in the configuration status account across a suite of product lifecycle management tools, logistics and maintenance relational databases, and collaboration platforms.
- Perform end-to-end lifecycle management of engineering changes including being a change sponsor, exercising change approval authority delegations, and acting as the release authority for product definition and design data.
- Develop, maintain, and promote configuration & data management contract deliverables and schedules, plans, procedures, process, enablers, and routine reports.
- Travel occasionally within Australia and perform other duties deemed reasonable and within the scope of this role to support program and operational requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical discipline and / or equivalent industry experience in a similar role is essential.
- Minimum of four (4) years prior experience in defence industry or similar industry in either: system (hardware or software) design; manufacture; maintenance and testing; or configuration and data management is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with configuration management standards (EIA-649) and data management standards (GEIA-859) is highly desirable.
- Formal configuration management training / certification is desirable.
- Exposure to project management is desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.