Supply Chain Finance Principal Financial AnalystApply Requisition ID 166088BR Date updated 08/06/2020
Requirements for a successful candidate will include background knowledge of Program Controls or the FP&A process, an ability to cultivate independent analysis in a highly dynamic and constantly changing environment and excellent partnering capabilities. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to monthly forecast development, weekly, monthly and quarterly variance tracking and analytics, quarterly inventory analysis, presenting to senior finance/functional leadership and annual support to the AOP and Five Year Plan specifically in partnership with our Global Supply Chain Management cross business team.
- At least six (6) years of related finance experience, or four (4) years of related experience and a Master’s Degree.
- Excellent computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros, etc.).
- Good written and verbal skills including a demonstrated ability to succinctly present complex information to all levels of organization.
- Ability to interact with and impact people at every level of the Finance and functional organizations.
- Proficiency with SAP/APEX, PRISM, and Analysis for Office reporting.
- Experience in training and process improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to expand on existing practices and improve processes and data analysis.
- Deep desire to learn and contribute in a dynamic and highly collaborative team-based environment.
- Ability to work under general direction and actively participate in determining objectives of assignments.
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures.
Required Education: BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 166088
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
FL - Largo
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply