Senior Systems Engineer
Macquarie Park, Australia, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Techport SA or Macquarie Park NSW.
- Full time employment
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the system level design documents
- Perform System Design activities (including trade studies) to ensure that the system architecture is compatible with the baselined product and is consistent across all subsystems and that the system design will meet the system level performance requirements
- Plan, document and execute Verification and Validation activities
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years prior relevant experience, preferably in the Defence Engineering Environment
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting 1
- Knowledge and experience in Naval Combat Systems is desirable
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Senior Estimating & Pricing Analyst Murarrie, South Australia
- Security Advisor Mawson Lakes
- Technical Business Analyst Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Core Enterprise Systems Graduate Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Export/Import Operations Advisor Macquarie Park, Brisbane, South Australia