Senior Project AccountantApply Requisition ID 174470BR Date updated 04/20/2021
- Fast Paced Dynamic Work Environment
- Multiple Locations Available
- Career Development Opportunities
The Senior Project Accountant is responsible for providing financial management and oversight of assigned programs encompassing establishment, pricing of minor change proposals, monthly reporting and compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Management of all financial aspects of assigned programs including: setting up of new projects on Financial Systems, ensuring appropriate project specific finance procedures are in place, monitoring program financial performance, timely and accurate sales and cash forecasting; and management of foreign currency issues in projects.
- Maintain reconciliation of Contract Values for all programs and calculate price variation for each contract.
- Managing the development of Estimates at Completion (EAC’s) and the financial inputs for Program Management Reviews (PMR’s).
- Maintain revenue recognition information for all programs.
- Conduct analysis of variances between actuals and budget and estimates to complete and provide advice and support on complex project financial matters.
- Requires a University Degree in finance, accounting or equivalent experience with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to prioritise and manage projects including delegation of work and the review of others' work product, as required.
- Drives tasks to successful completion and closure.
- Shows determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Understanding and knowledge of AUS Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)/Accounting, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial accounting requirements.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.