Senior Logistics Engineering Manager
Macquarie Park, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Impact across multiple projects in a large defence company
- Brisbane or Sydney location
- Full time or Part time
Raytheon Australia is seeking a forward thinking, agile and innovative ILS Engineering Manager to partner with its Mission Systems business leadership team to provide specialist support and leadership for the delivery and growth of its portfolio, including in aircraft sustainment, asset management, Joint Communications and space domain programs. You will play a pivotal role within our Mission Systems business with the opportunity to have impact across its many programs.
Raytheon Australia prides itself on providing a flexible, diverse and rewarding working environment which allows the recruitment of the best available talent. This role is offered on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis, dependent on the successful candidate’s skills, experience, capabilities and circumstances.
- Manage and lead program ILS personnel and delivery programs.
- Provision of specialist advice and input into strategy development, bids and proposals.
- Fostering a Continuous Improvement culture that leverages lessons learnt and best practice systems; assessing and implementing appropriate efficiencies and cost avoidance opportunities.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in planning and delivery of significant Defence acquisition and/or sustainment program scopes.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Life Cycle Costing and Obsolescence Management techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Senior Technical Training Specialist Macquarie Park
- Platforms and Infrastructure Technical Lead (Server Storage) Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Project/Program Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane
- Technical Support Engineering Officer Macquarie Park
- Global Trade Senior Specialist Carole Park, Brisbane, South Australia
- CSI Integrated Logistics Support Manager Garden Island, New South Wales, Brisbane