Scrum Master | Delivery Lead
Macquarie Park, Australia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Expand your architecture expertise with a Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- 6 month contract with potential for extension - immediate start
- Based in Macquarie Park, NSW, will consider applications from Brisbane, Canberra & Adelaide.
Reporting to the Program Director, this role is suited to someone who is focused on delivering quality outcomes in an Agile, matrix styled organisation. You will work closely and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders (Product Owners, Project Managers and Capability Leads) you will provide right sized and effective program and project controls.
- Managing relationships and driving collaboration between the program stakeholders, including project and capability delivery teams.
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals – Continuously engage in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity. Help the team focus on creating increments of value each sprint and achieving daily and sprint Goals in the context of the current Program Increment (PI) Objectives.
- Support the team’s efforts to continuously improve communications and relationships with other teams. Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS), helping the team remain aware of opportunities to engage and improve program effectiveness. Help the team build effective relationships with the cross functional teams
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for ART (Agile Release Train) events – Assist the team in preparation for ART activities, including PI Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and Adapt.
- Guide the team in establishing normalized estimates and helps the team understand how to estimate Features and Capabilities. Manage risk, understand dependencies, and apply continuous improvement.
- Coaching and mentoring SAFe/Agile or project, program management or the aptitude to acquire these skills and facilitate events including daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ prior relevant experience in Agile project delivery with experience with complex digital transformation projects in large enterprise organisations.
- Experienced in working with SAFe/Agile frameworks and delivery as a Scrum Master is required.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders within and outside of the department in an environment of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps from agile perspective
- Advanced skills in translating business concepts into creative technically solutions.
- Demonstrates confidence and leadership as a member of project teams in a cross-functional and/or matrix environment.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).