Enterprise Systems Expert (ServiceNow)
Macquarie Park, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Make your mark with a Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Macquarie Park, NSW or Murarrie, QLD
- Provides expert level knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform to enable efficient and effective operation of the ServiceNow Platform including advises on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs.
- Plans and drives scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities utilising an Agile Framework. Responsible for understanding client requirements and designing appropriate solutions to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Collaborates with technical teams to define, build and test complex system integrations and recommends improvements to processes and tools.
- Maintains procedures and documentation for applications support and ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience making improvements to processes and systems to enhance performance of the work area with a minimum of four (8) years’ prior relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in translating business concepts into creative technically solutions.
- Advanced understanding and proven ability with ServiceNow, Web services, ServiceNow Designer and ServiceNow features.
- Experience managing major/complex projects, involving delegation of work and review of others' work products.
- Demonstrates confidence and leadership as a member of project teams in a cross-functional and/or matrix environment.
- ServiceNow Certifications.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Scrum Master | Delivery Lead Macquarie Park
- Contracts Specialist Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Global Trade Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Senior Project Accountant Macquarie Park, Brisbane, South Australia
- Integrated Logistics Support Director Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia, Western Australia
- Logistics Engineering Specialist Garden Island, New South Wales, Brisbane