Manager III-Program ManagementApply Requisition ID 178854BR Date updated 04/20/2021
Raytheon Communications and Airspace Management Systems (CAMS) has an open position for a Program Manager within the Troposcatter program area. The effective candidate will provide oversight to ensure adherence to program schedules, costs, milestones and technical performance, prepare corrective action plans for technical and schedule issues, and support proposal preparation. The Troposcatter Program Manager will be accountable for achieving all internal financial goals, supporting process improvement initiatives, and ensuring compliance to all applicable policies and procedures associated with current and future contracts. The program manager will need to leverage their programmatic and logistics understanding to support the customer’s mission centering on the fielding and support of the Troposcatter system.
• 10+ years of related experience in US Government/DoD engineering, product sustainment, product support and logistics disciplines
• Experience as a lead or manager of technical program/project(s)
• Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels of the organization, including Government customer, internal key team members, and support organizations
• Demonstrated ability working with EVMS or similar PM tool
• Experience developing and/or working on proposal preparation
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
• Must be willing and able to travel as required
• Excellent written and presentation skills, including negotiation experience supporting cost plus and fixed price contracts.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new program technical and management efforts currently underway
• Raytheon Program Management Level 5 Certification or similar, or ability to obtain certification within 1 year.
• Intimate knowledge of Troposcatter architectures, capabilities, customers, and/or missions
• Experience with Troposcatter technology to include development, production and sustainment activities
• Secret clearance (ability to obtain within 1 year)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
Tactical Communication Systems
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Type Of Job
FL - Largo
IN - Ft. Wayne
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply