Logistics Specialist IIApply Requisition ID 179015BR Date updated 04/20/2021
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is seeking a Logistics Specialist II to support the F-18 ALR-67(V)3 Performance Based Logistics (PBL) program, based out of Jacksonville, FL. The Logistics Specialist II will perform a variety of technical and business tasks in support of the ALR-67(V)3 Site Lead at Fleet Readiness Center Southeast (FRCSE) in functions for both operations and engineering materials.
The day to day responsibilities listed below are necessary in order to meet program costs and schedule requirements:
- Support the ALR-67(V)3 PBL FRCSE Site Lead with internal FRCSE material movement, technical failure information input, and material tracking.
- Work closely with the ALR-67(V)3 PBL Site Lead to provide material from off base warehouse in support of timely repairs.
- Participate in projects (both Supply Chain and Program) to drive logistical efficiencies and process improvement.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbal, to supply chain.
- Inventory management of ALR-67(V)3 material located at the FRCSE stationed at the Naval Air Station (NAS) Jacksonville, FL.
- Manage and report material shortages to the Manufacturing Program Manager (MPM) for action.
- Experience working in a classified lab setting and adhering to lab security policies and procedures.
- Able to become efficient and knowledgeable of MMIS and other Raytheon inventory management and tracking tools.
- Experience in scheduling and planning work with product line management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Active SECRET Security Clearance - (Current Existing Clearance)
- Knowledge of Import/Export requirements
- Strong consideration will be given for Logistics experience in a Performance Based Logistics setting
- Knowledge of Raytheon’s ALR-67(V)3 RWR system
- Ability to develop training materials and conduct training classes
- Six Sigma Specialist desired
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a combination of experience, education, and training may substitute for the degree (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
- Current and Active SECRET Security Clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.179015
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
FL - Jacksonville
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply