Seaworthiness Assurance Officer
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Henderson WA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
The Operations Team is responsible for all activities associated with operational assessments, activity planning and sustainment assurance, asset management plans, annual work programs, operational performance measurement, maintenance assurance and seaworthiness compliance monitoring.
- Oversee maintenance, ensuring compliance with the approved maintenance management system and ensuring that maintenance activities are correctly conducted, certified and recorded.
- Review / Oversee key activity and status reports as required and ensure maintenance errors are effectively investigated and reported.
- Ensure maintenance personnel are authorised to perform maintenance activities based on the evaluation of qualifications, experience and the prescribed employment standard.
- Support the Commonwealth in engaging, planning, managing and controlling the Enterprise Operations through Enterprise partners across capability management, asset management and maintenance delivery.
- Liaison with the OPV Class Lifecycle Engineering Officer (CLEO) to coordinate OPV CLCM inputs into the OPV Seaworthiness assurance program; and
- Assist in the establishment of process and business to business rules between the CLCM and RMP to ensure activities are planned, conducted, reported, and completion data provided to meet OPV sustainment requirements within the OPV Asset Management program.
- Demonstrated ability to act as an advisor to a team with a focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Ability to become actively involved in daily operations when required, to resolve complex problems.
- Experience contributing to operational plans that impact the achievement of results of the Function / Product Line.
- Previous experience working in a role with a focus on short-term operational plans. A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, with minimum Cert IV in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the electronics industry in either:
- maintenance or testing; or
- maintenance management.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).