Operations Team LeadApply Requisition ID 173678BR Date updated 01/11/2021
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Henderson WA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
- Development and maintenance of the Fleet Asset Management Plan, annual work programs, operational performance measurement, maintenance assurance and seaworthiness compliance monitoring.
- Develop and maintain vessel and operational performance models capable of informing trade-offs and options analysis, and assess, assure and advise on alignment of the OPV utilisation and support system with the operating and support intent.
- Support the Commonwealth in engaging, planning, managing and controlling the Enterprise Operations through Enterprise partners across capability management, asset management and maintenance delivery.
- Previous experience in a collaborative enterprise environment.
- Experience within Sustainment and Capability Lifecycle Management Programs.
- Previous experience managing diverse teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in project management methodologies, including risk management, proposal development, financial and commercial aspects.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.