Integrated Logistics EngineerApply Requisition ID 182041BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Henderson WA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
The Engineering Team is responsible for all activities associated with engineering assessments, maintenance and update/upgrade activity planning, defect analysis and engineering logistics support.
Your unique skills will see you providing essential advice to support the decisions made by key internal and external stakeholders; ensuring the Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels are supported across the full life cycle. Supporting your team in the development and execution of multiple complex projects running in parallel, your new role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force (‘ADF’) personnel, capability partners, technology support networks, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking analysis of Maintenance Tasks (MTA), Level of Repair (LORA), Training Needs (TNA) and Spares modelling.
- Performing the preparation and maintenance of project ILS plans, technical data/documentation, technical data lists, maintenance support plans and maintenance procedures
- Contribute to the development and maintain Asset Management Policy/Framework and Asset Management Plans
- Conducting ILS activities to ensure all technical, maintenance planning, training requirements and general support documentation is followed and remains compliant
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes and tools, including the operations planning, and the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production and other technical and support elements
- 4 years of experience in a Support system/ILS Engineering and or Analyst role.
- Tertiary qualification in Support System/ILS Engineering or other Engineering disciplines, or Technical qualifications with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ISO55000/55001 series standards
- Previous exposure to Defence acquisition projects desirable
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.