Senior Facilities EngineerApply Requisition ID 176564BR Date updated 06/17/2021
The required candidate should have a background in Facilities Operations or in a Project Management role. The skills should cover the following disciplines but be academically qualified and experienced in one of them:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Program Management
· Compliance management for UK legislation and Raytheon standards/procedures
· Scoping, planning, costing, resourcing and executing projects
· Strategic and operational space management/utilization
· A working knowledge of asset protection to meet safety, insurance and Raytheon expectations
· EHS management for compliance, working knowledge of EHS and other legislation, in particular CDM, Building control and H & S roles, responsibilities and plans on fit out type projects
· Budgets control on projects
· Ability to balance multiple priorities with tight deadlines
· Working as part of a UK team, with high collaboration across the business
· An eye for detail and drive for accuracy
· Strong communications across functions and other levels in the organization and external with multi-disciplined contractors.
You will have achieved a degree or a minimum of HND in an Engineering discipline.
You will also have:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure.
Work experience in an engineering environment
Knowledge of drawing packages (ACAD)
Knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
Knowledge of EHS compliance requirements (CDM Regs)176564
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Ability to Telecommute
Part time telecommuting
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Glenrothes
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply