Garden Island, Australia, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Join a highly respected global company and world leader in innovation and technology;
- A great team environment, offering a challenging and rewarding opportunities in support of Australia’s defence capability;
- Free on site parking; roles based in Garden Island and Henderson, WA
Due to continued growth, Raytheon Australia are looking for Systems Engineers who are interested in unique roles and are ready to take the next step in their career. Working proactively and independently you will have the opportunity to engage directly with RAN personnel, as you provide the vital support necessary to maintain our Collins Class Submarines.
- Provision of system design and analysis activities
- Creation of verification statements for requirements
- Perform systems analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements
- Identify project and product risks and escalate, where appropriate
- Ensure deliverables are consistent with project standards and procedures
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant engineering discipline with eligibility for Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- At least 2 - 4 years’ experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, analysis, design, verification and validation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain up to Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).