Senior Project AccountantApply Requisition ID 168378BR Date updated 09/14/2020
- Fast Paced Dynamic Work Environment
- Garden Island Role
- Career Development Opportunities
The Senior Project Accountant is responsible for providing financial management and oversight of assigned programs encompassing establishment, pricing of minor change proposals, monthly reporting and compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Management of all financial aspects of assigned programs including: setting up of new projects on Financial Systems, ensuring appropriate project specific finance procedures are in place, monitoring program financial performance, timely and accurate sales and cash forecasting; and management of foreign currency issues in projects.
- Maintain reconciliation of Contract Values for all programs and calculate price variation for each contract.
- Managing the development of Estimates at Completion (EAC’s) and the financial inputs for Program Management Reviews (PMR’s).
- Maintain revenue recognition information for all programs.
- Conduct analysis of variances between actuals and budget and estimates to complete and provide advice and support on complex project financial matters.
- Requires a University Degree in finance, accounting or equivalent experience with a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to prioritise and manage projects including delegation of work and the review of others' work product, as required.
- Drives tasks to successful completion and closure.
- Shows determination in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
- Understanding and knowledge of AUS Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)/Accounting, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial accounting requirements.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply