Logistics Engineering Specialist
Garden Island, Australia, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support Manager, the Logistics Engineering Specialist performs a variety of engineering analysis and modelling tasks relating to the reliability, maintainability, and availability for the requirements, development, verification, production and in-service support of systems, products and components.
- Perform a variety of modelling and analysis that relates to (but is not limited to) the reliability, maintainability, and availability of systems, products, and components.
- Develop and review associated logistics support plans and deliverables in accordance with the company’s plans, procedures, and policies.
- Assess, monitor, and report on support progress for assigned activities, and ensure any logistics support issues are advised to relevant persons / parties.
- Prepare and present modelling and analysis findings, providing recommendations where required.
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes, and tools, including the operations planning and the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production, and other technical and support elements.
- Provide design input to the logistics database records, and assist in the development and enhancement of the tools, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure relevance in meeting the company’s requirements.
- Relevant degree qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or equivalent experience with a minimum of two (2) years prior relevant experience.
- Previous exposure to product life-cycle and system performance metrics and practical knowledge of integrated logistics support.
- Experience in or with the following would be looked upon favourably:
- Logistics operations experience in both acquisition and in-service support phases of a major program.
- Development of process and documentation of procedures.
- Experience in a Defence technology related industry is highly desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Scrum Master | Delivery Lead Macquarie Park
- Contracts Specialist Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Global Trade Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Senior Project Accountant Macquarie Park, Brisbane, South Australia
- Air-Surface Coordinator Williamtown
- Integrated Logistics Support Director Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia, Western Australia