Human Resources CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 177158BR Date updated 04/20/2021
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- Opportunity for an operational HR partner working in a collaborative and friendly team culture;
- Enjoy free on-site parking with offices at Henderson, WA.
Backed by experience and understanding the requirements entailed in providing professional support in highly confidential environments. You are someone who is able to deal professionally with day to day operational queries at the local level while understanding when to respond directly to employee matters, when to communicate for information purposes or when related matters require escalation.
- Experienced in the many and varied administrative requirements of a busy HR environment you manage time and tasks with speed and accuracy; including maintaining employee records, HRIS entries and related transactions.
- Manage the co-ordination of recruitment requirements, new employee onboarding and employee life cycle related processes.
- Implement HR policies and procedures; including information updates and where required disseminate information to internal stakeholders.
- Utilise reporting mechanisms to ensure timely close of activities, as well as, support leaders with HR calendar events, including annual performance reviews.
- Monitor HR mailbox as well as respond directly to employee queries and/or escalate as required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a busy administrative Human Resources services related role and demonstrating the delivery of timely and business focused support;
- Understanding and evidence in the application of contemporary HR practices and administrative requirements;
- Exercises good judgement. Personable and professional with proven ability to engage with personnel to provide support; coupled with previous experience working with sensitive and confidential material;
- Strong organisational and communication skills. Punctual, reliable and productive in an autonomous environment.
- Available to periodically travel to and work from the Garden Island (HMAS Stirling) offices.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.