Environmental Health & Safety AdvisorApply Requisition ID 168128BR Date updated 09/10/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Full time permanent role based at Garden Island, Sydney NSW
- Develop relationships with other EHS Representatives across the Destroyer Enterprise and become an integral part of the broader Destroyer EHS community and work closely with the maintenance team to further develop a safety culture across the business and continually improve the way we work safely.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with relevant WHS/EHS legislation and coordinate and conduct on site EHS Inductions
- Contribute to and facilitate implementation of EHS policies, plans, procedures and processes, including reporting and records management
- Support and facilitate the application of the EHS Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and control (HIRAC) process as well as develop and conduct EHS toolbox meetings and internal training as required.
- Respond to EHS issues and undertake investigations following incidents or occurrences to determine likely causes, corrective actions and improvement opportunities and control effectiveness
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety with 3 Years minimum experience gained in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of OHS & WHS legislation, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards (both NSW state level and harmonised/federal level) particularly as it applies to
- maintenance activities.
- Skilled at writing EHS reports and developing/updating documents such as policies, procedures, investigation reports, project status reports, ergonomic assessments, registers
- Strong understanding of Risk Management and Risk Mitigation processes
- Injury Management, Return to Work Coordinator and Investigation training / certificates would be seen as advantageous
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 168128BR 168128
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Environmental Health & Safety
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply