Engineering Officer - Combat SystemsApply Requisition ID 181718BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Permanent position
- Based in Garden Island NSW
The Hobart Class DGGs are the newest and most advanced warships in the Royal Australian Navy. The Engineering Officer – Combat Systems will have responsibility for implementation of engineering changes and support to investigations and URDEFS under the DDG CSI Transition Support Period Contract. Working within our inclusive culture, you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of engineering activities such as design, production, implementation and verification support of program engineering activities.
- Provide hands on support for implementation of engineering activities on ships and shore facilities
- Provide Configuration Management assistance to the Engineering Team
- Support high level production build, kitting and test activities, on-board/on-site implementation and verification activities
- Support engineering investigations and URDEFS
- Developing technical instructions
- Certificate III in Engineering
- (Essential) Experience with combat systems support or upgrades
- Experience with production / high level assembly
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (CMT-U)
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1) level.
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.