Engineering ManagerApply Requisition ID 181973BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Join a highly respected Australian company and global leader
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role
- Great team environment and free on-site parking located at Stirling & Henderson
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to manage a cross project Engineering Team that provides resources and services in support of multiple complex projects in parallel, whilst working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This is a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing Engineering Team operations, phasing and tasking in support of the Project needs.
- Providing process guidance, standards, technical management and engineering direction to Team Leads across multiple domains (Systems, Hardware, Software, ILS, Specialty).
- Support the Engineering Team work force recruitment, retention, training, and career development.
- Working with the Technical Director on overall standards and processes.
- Working with the Program Managers and Project Leads on resource needs and project planning.
- Participating in systems design reviews and audits.
- Relevant degree qualification in either Electrical/Electronics/Software Engineering with at least 8 years’ experience
- Experience in the design, development, delivery and integration of complex military electronic system in defence domains
- Demonstrable experience working at a Senior Engineer level managing teams of engineers within a complex / high technical risk military systems integration program.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering life cycle, process and Tools,
- Ability to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au181973
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19
Negative Vetting 1 - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.