Engineering Logistics Specialist
Garden Island, Australia, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent opportunity
- Assist with a variety of modelling and analysis techniques that relate to the reliability, maintainability and availability over the life cycle of systems, products and components.
- Assist with the development of logistics support plans, deliverables, system performance metrics and perform system and/or product level performance analyses.
- Assist with logistics data management and support infrastructure capability planning and enhancements.
- Provide supportability input to the logistics database record.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the company’s logistic support methodology, processes and tools.
- Provide input to planning and management systems for maintenance, supply support, production, training, operations and other technical support elements.
- Relevant degree, Undergrad or diploma level qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Previous exposure to product life-cycle costing, supportability analysis and system performance metrics is desirable.
- Experience in data administration / data manipulation in a technical domain desirable.
- Exposure to a Defence related industry desirable.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed - eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Scrum Master | Delivery Lead Macquarie Park
- Contracts Specialist Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Global Trade Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Senior Project Accountant Macquarie Park, Brisbane, South Australia
- Air-Surface Coordinator Williamtown
- Integrated Logistics Support Director Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia, Western Australia