CSI Integrated Logistics Support Manager
Garden Island, Australia, Australia, Brisbane, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Working within our inclusive culture you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of ILS activities related to the Upkeep and Update of the DDG Combat System including the ship fitted Mission System and shore based Support System. You will provide innovative technical solutions to a range of unusual and complex problems in support of the DDG CSI Transition Support Period program.
- Manage and lead the DDG CSI program ILS personnel and delivery program.
- Conduct of ILS activities to support the on-going delivery of CSI support services.
- Update and modification of Combat Systems (CS) Support system elements due to Engineering Change activities.
- Management of obsolescence register and supportability assessments including subcontractors in the TSN.
- Maintenance of technical information library and identification and raising of Request for Problem Resolutions (RPRs).Update technical information including Australian Books of Reference (ABRs), Standard Activities (SAs), Technical Maintenance Plans (TMPs) and Technical Directives.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in planning and delivery of significant Defence acquisition and/or sustainment program scopes.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Life Cycle Costing and Obsolescence Management techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Senior Technical Training Specialist Macquarie Park
- Platforms and Infrastructure Technical Lead (Server Storage) Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane, South Australia
- Electrical Engineer Williamtown
- Project/Program Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane
- Technical Support Engineering Officer Macquarie Park
- Senior Logistics Engineering Manager Macquarie Park, Brisbane