Contracts ManagerApply Requisition ID 175954BR Date updated 02/24/2021
- Dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Great benefits and career opportunities
The successful applicant will need to be actively engaged with key stakeholders from across the business to deliver a full range of commercial solutions to achieve positive outcomes for the program, the company, our partners and our customers.
- Commercial advice and the development of commercial solutions to achieve stakeholder objectives within a compliance framework.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex commercial agreements, working with key stakeholders to ensure that all requirements and risks are addressed.
- Contribute to bid and proposal activities, as required, including the preparation of commercial elements of bids and proposals and participation in management reviews.
- Provide interpretation and advice on customer procurement policy and regulations, company policy, and contract requirements (including terms and conditions), to stakeholders to inform decision-making.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer and supplier interfaces with the company during all phases of contract performance and the program life-cycle.
- A Degree in Business, Commerce or Law, with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial management, including contract management, negotiations, supplier management and customer engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of positive customer/partner relationships.
- A self-motivated team player who is able to work independently with limited oversight.
- An ability to influence parties at an operational level to achieve objectives within a compliance framework.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.