Senior Electrical Engineer II
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
Welcome to Mississippi - Accept a position with a growing high tech company. The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for develop and test of tactical airborne Radars.
We are currently seeking a Principle Electrical Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team.
This position is located at our RF Technology Center in Forest Mississippi. For more information follow this link:
6 years of relevant experience directly related to engineering design, testing or troubleshooting radar products.
• Proven experience troubleshooting and performing failure analysis on RF circuits with demonstrated knowledge of associated equipment. Must understand radar theory and application.
• Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
• US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
• Experience with modern Automated Test Systems for electronics
• Excellent skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
• Lab experience with RF network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
• Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
• Secret DoD Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MS - Forest
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Sr Mechanical Engineer I Forest
- Sr Electrical Engineer I Forest
- New College Graduate: Electrical Engineer II Forest
- Subcontract Specialist El Segundo, Largo, Forest, Dallas, McKinney
- New College Grad: Digital Factory Engineer I El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Forest, McKinney
- New College Grad: Digital Factory Engineer II El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Forest, McKinney