Manager II Manufacturing
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
• Collaborating and partnering with functional resources across SAS to ensure program follow through results
• Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Communicating clearly and removing barriers to follow through across the company
• Presenting program status utilizing business and project administration resources and procedures including Earned Value Management System, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and Program Estimate at Completion analysis desired
• Eight years of production related experience in Program Administration, Engineering, or Operations
• Supervisory Experience / Guiding Teams
• Understanding of Manufacturing systems including MRP systems and shop floor control systems
• Thorough problem-solving skills
• Experience developing and managing budgets
• Experience with Cost Estimation or Proposal Experience
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance within one year of employment
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• U.S. Secret Security Clearance
• Transition to production program experience on programs with RF/Electronic Subassemblies and/or Subsystems
• Experience managing Production or Sustainment programs
• Demonstrated results working across multiple disciplines to strengthen performance
• EVMS Certification
• Program Management Certification
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree with preference to Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Type Of Job
MS - Forest
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Manager II-Program Management Largo, St. Petersburg, North Andover, Billerica, Burlington, Marlborough, Tewksbury, Forest, Nashua, Dallas, McKinney
- Technical Support Specialist Sr Forest
- Summer Internship: Automation Systems Engineering (Junior, Senior, PostGrad) Forest
- New College Graduate: Electrical Engineer I Forest
- Supply Chain and Operations Intern - SOPHOMORE El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Fort Wayne, Marlborough, Forest, Dallas, McKinney, Dulles
- Plan Production Control Specialist II Forest