Space Surveillance TechnicianApply Requisition ID 183508BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/21/2021
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position located in Exmouth, WA
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
You will be responsible in ensuring that the SST, associated facilities and infrastructure is operated and maintained in accordance with documented procedures and processes. Your hours of work shall average 38 hours per week over a defined work cycle, including days & nights on all days of the week from Monday to Sunday.
- Performing planned and corrective maintenance on the SST System.
- Maintenance, planning and reporting
- Equipment calibrations and interpretation of results
- Working in a LINUX system environment
- Technical report writing
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in Electronics (Communications or Control)
- Defence/Maritime Radar, Combat System, or Complex Communication System experience
- Excellent analytical/fault-finding skills
- Ability to confidently operate and interpret data from a wide range of test equipment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance up to Negative Vetting Level 1.
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.