Senior Maintenance Manager
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
The Senior Maintenance Manager is responsible for performing, managing, and is held accountable for managing the maintenance planning, scheduling and execution of program activities including, maintenance, pre-staging, production support and acceptance testing. They will also responsible for managing relationships with the customer, personnel, suppliers, and support agencies.
- Oversee maintenance, ensuring compliance with the approved maintenance management system and ensuring that maintenance activities are correctly conducted, certified, and recorded.
- Plan, schedule and manage responses to maintenance requirements and requests
- Monitor and control maintenance activities to forecast costs, obtain approvals, identify trends, take pre-emptive action to avoid cost overruns and take advantage of opportunities.
- Review compliance of outsourced maintenance activities, ensuring they meet the company’s requirements, policies and processes as well as the relevant technical regulatory requirements.
- Support the management of the maintenance management system, including compliance with policy, regulations, and training.
- Requires a Diploma in Information Technology, Telecommunications, or Electronics.
- Requires a Diploma in Leadership & Management, or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within a work area.
- Advanced knowledge and skills specifically within radio and information communication systems with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organisation.
- Substantial experience working at a management level within a complex integrated team project environment.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).