Senior Maintenance ManagerApply Requisition ID 170013BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/20/2021
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
An opportunity is now available for a Senior Maintenance Manager who wants to be part of something big. Raytheon Australia operates and supports mission systems, facilities and infrastructure at Naval Communications Station Harold E. Holt in Exmouth, WA. The Senior Maintenance Manager holds overall responsibility for the deployment, delivery and ongoing improvement of maintenance management system for the program. This includes liaison with customer, suppliers, support agencies, regulatory bodies and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and manage maintenance teams across a complex organisational structure.
- Oversee maintenance performed by internal maintenance teams and subcontractors, ensuring that maintenance activities are correctly conducted, certified and recorded.
- Ensure compliance with the approved maintenance management and workplace health and safety systems.
- Ensure that maintenance requirements and requests are planned, scheduled and managed in accordance with program priorities.
- Monitor and control maintenance activities to ensure completion within budget, schedule and required quality outcomes.
- Champion the deployment of the maintenance management system, including compliance with policy, regulations, safety and training requirements.
- Requires a Diploma in an Engineering or technical discipline such as Electronics, Communications, etc.
- Requires a Certificate IV in Leadership & Management, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the execution of projects, processes and improvement initiatives within a work area.
- Knowledge and skills demonstrating the ability to manage complex maintenance activities across a large organisation.
- Substantial experience working at a management level within an integrated team environment.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.