Project LeaderApply Requisition ID 178969BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Work with an Industry leader
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
The Project Leader is required to design, develop, build and test programs and support systems within the identified and agreed scope and deliverables. This role will ensure the safe and effective delivery of the programs, focusing on environmental safety, personnel safety and continuous improvement.
- Manage project, including the development of project plans, establishment of program performance and financial tracking frameworks and the preparation of management review packs
- Accountable for the day to day management of project, including the monitoring of costs and schedule performance requirements in accordance with the agreed scope
- Identify and develop process and tools for continuous improvement in accordance with the appropriate program management methodologies.
- Manage resource levels and task allocation to ensure effective and timely task completion and utilisation targets and contracted obligations are met
- Manage team performance to achieve business goals and objectives through use of the performance and development cycle.
- Flexibility in hours may be required on an ad hoc basis.
- Requires a University Degree, Diploma in Engineering, Project Management, Building & Construction, Business Administration or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience and responsibility for making minor improvements to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a work area.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Requires understanding of basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritising, and coaching and process execution
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.