Environmental Health and Safety AdvisorApply Requisition ID 169423BR Date updated 01/07/2021
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Support the application of the EHS Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and control (HIRAC) process at the working level, in such a way that supports the specific operational needs of the site.
- Conduct reviews and audits of site and subcontractor activities to verify EHS compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Safety & Health Representatives, varied workgroups, customer representatives and sub-contractors.
- Proactively support relevant and effective EHS engagement and communication activities at the site.
- Support site leaders and managers to respond to EHS issues as they arise. This includes undertaking investigations following accidents or occurrences to determine likely causes, corrective actions and improvement opportunities.
- Cert IV in WHS & Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum five years experience in a safety / EHS role
- Working knowledge of OSH & WHS legislation, Regulations Codes of Practice and Standards
- Demonstrated ability to conduct various types of health and safety assessments, including risk assessments, job safety analysis, ergonomic assessments and hazardous substance risk assessments.
- Valid ‘C’ Class Driver's license & Construction White Card
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Environmental Health & Safety
Type Of Job
Australia - Western Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.