Information Assurance Data Transfer AgentApply Requisition ID 184276BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/29/2021
- Provide weekly status of all file transfer actions to and from classified information systems
- Perform mission critical data transfers across various security boundaries
- Coordinate handling, destruction, receipt and transferring of security related documentation
- Ensure DTA software (Purifile, Document Detective) is operating in accordance with RMF (JSIG)
- Ensure all DTA related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized Individuals
- Participate in technical and security related training relative to assigned duties
- Perform AFT related security education and training
- Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities
- Report all security-related incidents to the ISSM
- Perform incident response as directed by the ISSM
- Formally notify the ISSM when changes occur that may compromise performance of Assured File Transfers
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance needed day one of employment
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience (additional experience considered in Lieu of degree, see below)
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
- U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of employment.
- Experience with National Security Information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Risk Management Framework experience
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge using Microsoft office products and Adobe PDF tools
- Experience with Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools such as Purifile and/or Document Detective
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Willing to travel on company business
- Public speaking experience
- BS Degree in a Technology related field with 5 years of directly related experience or
- AS Degree with 9 years of related experience
- HS Diploma with 13 years of experience
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Shattering the Silicon Ceiling
A nice piece on the Raytheon Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarship Program, through the eyes of a recipient – a junior at George Washington and mother of three. Six women are receiving the scholarship, which includes a Raytheon internship. Learn More
Why do we hunt cyber threats?
Hear from our cyber experts how proactive threat hunting and automated cyber reasoning are making the world a safer place.
Women Cracking the Code
NCCDC is the world series of college cyber defense competitions. Presented by Raytheon, it provides college students from across the country the opportunity test their skills at protecting a network against cyber threats. Learn More
Meet the Navy's First Truly Scalable Radar
We're building the U.S. Navy's next-generation integrated air and missile defense radar, AMDR, which will significantly increase the ability of ships to detect and counter ballistic missiles – one of the world’s fastest-growing threats – as well as other dangers in the air and on the sea. Learn More