Aeronautical Life Support Equipment Project Lead
Edinburgh, Australia, Adelaide, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
The ALSE Project Lead is responsible for performing, managing a diverse team, and is held accountable for achieving project objectives.
- Determine and manage priorities over a range of disciplines including supply chain, inventory control, repair pipeline management, technical investigations, engineering, and service desk to meet performance targets.
- Coordinate and manage supply chain and engineering priorities and effectively oversee the management of service desk tasks in support of Defence end-users.
- Review and authorise procurement, repairs, and stock transfers to meet inventory optimisation levels and ensure adherence to the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations.
- Develop and manage accurate materiel sustainment budgets in support of the Defence Management and Financial Plan (DMFP) and address complex problems, and mitigate risks and issues, to ensure Defence capability is maintained.
- Manage, mentor and develop less experienced team members.
- Requires an Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation or Distribution, or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7-9 years prior relevant experience in a Defence environment.
- Sound understanding of export/import controls including ITAR and ISO 55001 Asset Management – Management Systems.
- Advanced proficiency in Commonwealth/Defence inventory management systems with sound knowledge of Defence procurement and governance requirements.
- Practical knowledge of contracts and ability to perform project management activities.
- Previous experience and responsibility for identifying and implementing improvements to processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a work area.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 167155
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).