What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- This position requires six (6) years of experience in a networking environment;
- Demonstrable real-world experience in network configuration and management of critical network environments;
- Experience with IPSec, multilayer switching, and Virtual networks (ESXi);
- Knowledgeable in Static/Dynamic IP environments, LAN/WAN interfaces, sub-nets, telnet, and SSH in both large and small scale networks;
- Experience in devices such as Cisco ASAs, Routers, Switches, Phones, Video teleconferencing centers (VTCs);
- Experience with Cisco iOS;
- Current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Knowledgeable in RHEL/CentOS Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Power Distribution Units (PDU’s), serial servers, server hardware, and other data center type equipment
- Hands on experience with Physical rack installations, troubleshooting, and system integration
- Desire to obtain a CCNA certification or higher
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other technically related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
TS/SCI with Poly
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Sr. Manager Program Management - Airborne Information Operations Buena Park, Fort Wayne, Annapolis Junction, Dulles, Rosslyn
- New College Graduate:Software Engineer I Dulles
- Systems Engineer II El Segundo, Aurora, Dulles
- Supply Chain and Operations Intern - SOPHOMORE El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Fort Wayne, Marlborough, Forest, Dallas, McKinney, Dulles
- Principal Procurement Specialist El Segundo, Richardson, Dulles
- Commodity Manager for Digital Technologies El Segundo, Aurora, Largo, Indianapolis, North Andover, Dallas, McKinney, Plano, Richardson, Dulles