Team Leader I Manufacturing
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
The APC Product Development Value Stream Lead will be responsible for the front end of the business activities to ensure that the factory is capable of meeting all of the product line customers’ goals. This position will be responsible for the implementation of each of the production/development contracts. The VSL must exhibit the ability to direct a cross functional team to facilitate timely drawing releases, MRP loading, direct procurement and schedule work in the factories.
• Receives and interprets program requirements while incorporating SAS/APC business goals (i.e. scrap, rework, etc.) and targets into implementation plan
• Maintains the capacity planning and staffing models for the circulator factory
• Approves production/takt plan for all programs in the value stream coordinated with program office
• Provides necessary data to the APC program office and assists with proposal activities associated with the value stream
• Assures consistent application of common processes and procedures related to production
• Ensures the proper front end planning has taken place for each program so that the factory has all the materials and supplies needed to be effective
• Lead the MRP controllers to ensure that the MRP system is accurate for each of their products
• Ensures that each product meets their safety, quality, cost, and schedule goals Requirements
• 2+ years experience in operations, manufacturing, production control, developing a cross functional team or related experience, ideally in gov't contractor environment similar to Raytheon Technologies
• Must be a US Citizen with current/active DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain in a reasonable amount of time
• Experience with planning and executing production operations and cross-functional team environment
• Must have demonstrated leadership experience
• Understand shop load forecasting as related to resource alignment
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interface with all levels of organization
• Enthusiastic, dedicated, self-starting with excellent people skills
• Problem solving skills/work with teams
• Ability to multi-task and creative
• High level command of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts and implementation
• MRP experience with SAP and VM
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience)
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.169256
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Systems Engineer II Dallas
- Supply Chain and Operations Intern - SOPHOMORE El Segundo, Goleta, Largo, Fort Wayne, Marlborough, Forest, Dallas, McKinney, Dulles
- Sr Principal Procurement Specialist Dallas
- Sr Principal Electrical Engr - Mixed Signal ASICs El Segundo, Nashua, Dallas
- Commodity Manager for Digital Technologies El Segundo, Aurora, Largo, Indianapolis, North Andover, Dallas, McKinney, Plano, Richardson, Dulles
- Configuration Analyst II Dallas