Warehouse Manager - Supply Chain LeaderApply Requisition ID 178807BR Date updated 04/20/2021
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Located at Carole Park, Brisbane, Qld
This role is responsible for the effective management of the output of a small logistics support team at our Carole Park facility, ensuring the control and flow of goods, services, and information from origin through to delivery in order to meet Program requirements.
- Lead a small team to support multiple programs
- Warehouse and Stores management including storage, stock control, accounting, packaging, handling and transportation of items of supply.
- Ensure safe operations are carried out within the warehouse and logistics.
- Maintain data integrity of inventory management systems & logistic databases in support of program requirements.
- Minimum 2 years Supply Chain experience with knowledge in the practical application of Warehousing, Inventory and Freight & Distribution operational logistics systems.
- Experience in supervising small teams requiring direction and review of work.
- Inventory management systems and procedures.
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of the warehouse operations.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking on the " Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.