Support Systems Specialist
Carole Park, Australia
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Located in Carole Park, QLD
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes and tools, including the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production and other technical and support elements
- Assist with undertaking Logistic Support and Maintenance Engineering Analysis to establish future documentation and plans to support the capability
- Assist with undertaking analysis such as Level of Repair (LORA), Spares, Training Needs (TNA), Spares modelling and Maintenance task Analysis
- Development of Maintenance Plans, Corrective and Planned Maintenance Instructions to support all levels of maintenance (Organisational, Intermediate, Depot)
- Assist with preparing reports on performance of the ILS program for management consideration and task performance including conduct of Root Cause Analysis
- 2 years of experience in a Support System/ILS Engineering and/or Analyst role.
- Tertiary qualification in Support System/ILS Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Previous exposure to Defence acquisition projects
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to obtain NV1 Security Clearance
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Felicia Jackson belongs to Raytheon Technologies' employee group for veterans and those who support them. After 24 years in the Air Force, she started a new career at Raytheon Technologies. "I wanted to go where people would support me," she told us.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).